Safety Guidelines for the Texas Groundwater Summit
- Current CDC guidelines recommend that all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks when in public indoor settings on areas of substantial or high transmission, which includes Bexar County. County recommendations are consistent with those of the CDC.
- Masks will be available at the registration table.
- TAGD staff and event staff will wear masks when indoors. Hotel employees are required to wear masks.
- We ask that you self-verify each day of the event to confirm that you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are not feeling well, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to the livestream event
- Audience seating will be spaced out as much as is feasible.
- The luncheon, evening receptions, and breaks will now include access to an adjacent outdoor lawn area.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the hotel and meeting spaces.
- Microphones will be cleaned between speakers.
- Please note that the state, county, city, or hotel could impose new restrictions with little or no notice.
Thank you for your help in keeping attendees, speakers, and staff safe!