TAGD Cybersecurity Awareness Training
As part of TAGD’s mission to serve as an educational resource to its members, TAGD is thrilled to be offering our members a free, on-demand Cybersecurity Awareness Training program certified by the Texas Department of Information Resources. Thanks to our amazing sponsors for supporting this program!
House Bill 3834 from the 86th regular session of the Texas Legislature amended section 2054 of the Texas Government Code to require completion of a certified cybersecurity awareness program by all local government employees with government computer system access, as well as all elected officials.
Complete the following steps:
1. Click here to register all of your district’s participants – no payment is necessary!
2. Receive an automated confirmation email that contains a link to the training video.
3. Distribute the video link for registered participants to complete the training independently, or show the training video at your next board or staff meeting.
4. Watch the training video, which is 33 minutes long.
5. Complete the post-training assessment, and get 7 out of 10 questions correct.
6. Receive your completion certificate from TAGD via email within 5 business days.
7. Self-report your district’s compliance by June 15, 2021. Click here to view information and forms related to reporting.
Questions? Contact Julia Stanford at email@example.com or 512-596-3101